By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Assess and treat children with inflammatory diseases of the intestines secondary to different etiologies;
- Recognize one of the most common chronic liver diseases in children and its management;
- Develop an approach to various presentations of joint pain in children;
- Develop a diagnostic approach to children presenting with prolonged and recurrent fevers;
- Review the clinical presentation, causes and investigations of acrosyndromes.